July 17, 2016

The city of bridges!

I will tell you now about my two days in Hamburg :)



The second city I visited was Hamburg. This the one of the biggest port city in Europe.  You may ask me about my first impression from Hamburg?... A lot of bridges! A huge amount of them!





I have visited The Botanic Garden (Planten un Biomen) and left the feedback about my impression from it in guestbook. 




Also I found the way to get to bus tour around main historical places of Hamburg.



During tour around the city I found out that Hamburg is a media capital.  The Head Quarters of famous publishing houses as Der Spiegel and Stern are located in Hamburg

But the most vivid impressions were left by the concert of my favorite group Coldplay.  I found out that I have  strong vocal chords after that concert! 




It is a shame that I was there only for a two days.. But it were a wonderful two days!


No comments:

Post a Comment